Saturday 17 April 2010

Chocolixir from GODIVA Chocoiste, Harajuku, Tokyo

Well look at that.



















There's a GODIVA boutique right in front of me. Hmmm tempting. I carefully ask Tors whether I could check it out or not because we're quite in a rush. 

Positive.

As I walk in, I see this promotion board.



















Ok. Too much graphic for my poor eyes. Can't stand it.

P: "Can I buy THAT (pointing at the chocolixir drinks)?"
T: "What? You said you just want to check them out....(looking at his watch)"
P: "But it's........(puss in boots eyes' expression)....."
T: ".....just HURRY!"

Yeaaayyyy.

While queueing in line I spot lots of flavor of ice cream. Wow. Focus.



















Other chocolate goods.


























Ok. Got what I wanted.



















The strawberry chocolixir. Strawberry shakes combined with white chocolate bits topped with whipped cream and strawberry sauce. Refreshing and crunchy. But quite ordinary. Ssshhhh but don't tell my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment