Tuesday 25 May 2010

Tokyo Disney Sea Snacks

I've been wanting to report my trip to Tokyo Disney Sea since like a month ago, well without further delay I present you my munching experience at TDS (Tokyo Disney Sea).

As I can recall, me and Tor were quite hungry that morning we arrived at TDS. But because we're afraid we might puke if we ate serious food (thrill rides alert) so we decided to eat at NEW YORK DELI.




















We ordered the Grilled Reuben: corned beef, melted cheddar cheese, sauerkraut with thousand island dressing with chips. It's quite good actually, 'tho I'm not a fan of sauerkraut, but I guess the ones in this sandwich isn't too overpowering so that it balances the creamy goodness of the cheese and thousand island. Too bad i didn't take good photos.
















The Grilled Reuben at New York Deli, TOKYO DISNEY SEA


After riding few attractions and strolling a little bit, we spotted a refreshment stall and decided to try something.

















Cute packaging, huh! Guess what's inside?
















It's Sea Salt Ice Cream!! 

I love it. It's light yet creamy with only a hint of salty-ness. Simple. Light and creamy. Slightly sweet. Slightly salty. My kind of thing.

I always love when something sweet have a bit splash of salt. I prefer salted butter rather than unsalted, I always add salt when cooking oats (sweet milky oats porridge), the same goes with hot chocolate. Somehow when you add salt to sweet foods it will escalate the taste, vice versa with adding sugar to salty foods :)


Ok, let's move on.

Around noon we spotted a small shack with quite a long queue, without hesitation I joined the queue. 
















TaaaDaaaa. Look what I've got after queueing.
















Smoked Chicken.

One big and tasty chicken thigh. Smokey and deliishhhh. Need I say more?
















Mango Jelly Drink.

Refreshing. Perfect for summer (in my case it was spring but no complain).


Later that day we found a spot selling churros. It was perfect at that time; around 4 PM and WINDY. We need something to soothe us. *cough cough (excuse) cough cough
















Churros at TDS.

Yuummmmmm, how i missed Churros. Seriously. 
















Hot Chocolate.

And what is a churros without chocolate/hot chocolate? Although this hot chocolate is only for drinking purpose (not for dipping), but still, it compliments the churros in a way :)


The one of many things I love about Disneyland (all Disneyland) is their popcorn! Never miss a chance to buy a bucket to bring back home.

Tokyo Disney Sea has lots of Pop Corn cart, too bad I didn't get many photos :( as they have quite a variety in theme and also flavor.






























Cute pose clerk-san
















Mine was the latter. The Marie from Aristocats bucket :)

There are many foods and snack that I haven't tried at Tokyo Disney Sea, one of them is the ever popular Gyoza Bun. Well,  sadly I could not and must not eat anything porky-ish, so bye bye :(

No comments:

Post a Comment